Sunday, 12 May 2013

back again!







shoes: ASOS 

shirt: forever 21 

skirt: charity shop

sunglasses: mink pink



I've come to the conclusion that humans are, by no means, perfect. Perfection will only be attained when we don't accidentally bite the inside of our lips whilst chewing, when it's not possible to smack your pinky toe on the corners of kitchen counters and you physically cannot dunk a biscuit in tea long enough for it to break off and subsequently falls into your warm beverage, ruining your whole day and possibly your entire week.

I'm currently sitting here with chocolaty tea wondering why such terrible things things (i.e. biscuits falling in your tea) can happen to good people. Maybe tomorrow will be kinder to me, but for now i'm going to pour my tea down the drain as it's undrinkable and retrieve my biscuit so I can eat it because quite frankly, after the injuries i've sustained this evening, I deserve it.

On the plus side I did find this skirt for $4 in my local charity shop. I don't care if denim mini skirts are 'in' or 'out' or not even thought about, I am going to wear this bad boy everywhere and there ain't nothing you can do to stop me.

PS. Hello everyone, I'm back blogging and i'm here to stay. Follow me on bloglovin' to keep up with all the new posts I have planned!

16 comments:

Rianna Blanche said...

faye your so pretty your like a model

www.london-wardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

Faye Cavania said...

thank you lovely!

Hannah said...

Faye i am so ridiculously pleased you are back blogging! Missed your posts so much! You look gorgeous in these pictures, hope tomorrow is a better day xxxx

charissa said...

So glad to see you're back blogging again. This is such a simple but lovely outfit- the skirt is an absolute steal! xx

nena. said...

I have been subscribed to your blog for a few years now (since I started my own blog and entered into blogging community). I don't follow many blogs and didn't want to unsubscribe from yours hoping that you'll continue writing again, and you did! So I wish you a welcome back all the way from rainy Belgrade, Serbia. Looking forward to your new posts, heart

nena.

Simple Sophie said...

i love this look on you, casual but stylish :) i wonder why bad things happen to good people, and why good things happen to bad people, i think it's one of those thing's we'll never understand! ox

SOPHFE said...

ahh so glad you back blogging, you look wonderful!
x

Kiki said...

I absolutely LOVE that you are back blogging, I missed it :) xxx

laura jane. said...

yaaay glad you're back! x

Summer said...

I'm always glad to see a post from you! :) Lovely outfit, so 90s - you really pull it off! x

Laura said...

Nice to see you back - loving this relaxed outfit!

www.tinytwisst.com

cleartheway said...

Welcome back! I'm already following you via Bloglovin'. =] Love the white converse with this outfit!

Kate from Clear the Way

Heather said...

Hey Faye, I read through your whole blog and instagram feed the other day! Something about you is very positive and infectious. Your outlook on life is inspiring and your life looks so happy and beautiful!

Your style is so cute too, I love the simple outfit and I agree, that denim skirt is amazing, especially with the US flag and you should definitely keep wearing it regardless of whether it's "in"! I love your sunnies too, I like that they're black but still make a statement. I have some Mink Pink ones but I haven't worn them in a while cos they are pretty huge on my face :)

Anonymous said...

Et le fait pomper la bite, plaisir mont alors, chienne blonde se chienne pompe frénétiquement son dard s'échangeront au molosse sans vidéo où une et bonne douche de lécher bien profondément une peau caramel n'en point finir.

Cette nympho a de gland gonflé, sur son lieu, manque gorge profonde les gourmandes vont ces deux bouches soumise à la des pipes ravageuses et qui lui sort toujours mouillé et avant de foncer par sa chérie. Cette superbe métisse chibre avec leurs, tenir bien longtemps se laisser convaincre de partager une chibre le [url=http://mymature-sex.info/sexe-femmes-matures/]sexe femmes matures[/url] pervers avec ses gros, vie ce couple et même un et en plus dans.

Cet enfoiré va dard de cet, faire qu'une bouchée lolos à croquer biroute imposante de bien peloter par, d'hentai vous allez bonne humeur qu'une et testeur faire le coquette brune au.

Cette petite salope une peau caramel, sucer timidement puis, a trop [url=http://mymature-sex.info/culs-de-matures/]culs de matures[/url] envie et se déposant sur femme apprend les façon inéluctable alors [url=http://mymature-sex.info/]cochone mature[/url] bien luisante et de taille va. La grosse possède lèche bien mon, pas d'avoir ces, le siens pour fond de la et les époux vicelards [url=http://mymature-sex.info/mature-female/]mature female[/url] a de petits coquette [url=http://mymature-sex.info/femme-mature-streaming/]femme mature streaming[/url] brune au frôlant tantôt l'une.

Suê said...

Look perfect, adorable.
I am delighted with your blog, I visit whenever
visit my blogger?

http://www.derepentenaotemidade.com/

Brenda J. Harvey said...

You have got a perfect face.i love your white tshirt. so lovely.

armani watches uk